It’s been about a month since I got bangs and here are my thoughts on the matter:
1. I haven’t groomed my eyebrows in weeks and even though they look like lopsided fuzzy caterpillars, NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT because the bangs cover them.
2. I tend to have bad acne breakouts on my forehead but now the volcanic pimples are shielded by my bangs. This is wonderful news.
3. The deep wrinkle I have between my brows, the “mom line” that shows up when my kids are being loud or annoying, it’s also hiding behind the bangs. Praise be.
4. When I wake up in the morning my hair looks like this:
Wow, that’s intense.
5. A good flat iron is basically the most important thing I own (see above).
6. The maintenance isn’t nearly as high as I thought it would be to style the bangs, so that’s nice.
7. Preteen boys approach me at coffee shops and tell me I look like Taylor Swift. I’ll take it.
8. I like the change, and will keep the bangs for now. Yay!